The Eigerjoch Advanced always keeps you warm without weighing you down. The insulated jacket works well as a mid or outer layer. It’s filled with a blend of two types of insulation to offer the perfect balance of warmth and moisture wicking: premium water-repellant goose down from Responsible Down Standard suppliers keeps your upper arms, core and hood interior nice and warm. The exposed and high-perspiration spots, such as the shoulders, hood, back and underarm sections are made with soft, stretchy PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active™ synthetic fiber material. The synthetic insulation also keeps you warm when the weather takes a turn for the worst or during more aerobic stages. The Eigerjoch Advanced jacket emerges unscathed after scuffles with rock and also holds up well to heavy backpacks thanks to its extra abrasion-resistant Pertex® Quantum outer material. Innovative and uncompromising. A light, technical down jacket for a wide range of mountaineering adventures.
- The warm solution for alpine adventures: the Eigerjoch Advanced IN Hooded Jacket Women. Ideal as a mid-layer or an outer layer.
- The hybrid fill construction of down and PrimaLoft® Gold Active ensures optimal moisture-wicking.
- The Eigerjoch jacket can endure rock contact and heavy backpack wear without damage thanks to particularly abrasion-proof Pertex® Quantum. Innovative. Without compromises.
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Internal zipper pocket
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Ultra-lightweight, water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with Diamond Fuse technology for superb abrasion resistance
- Elastic cuffs
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Filled with 70 g 90/10 goose down (850 cuin fill power)
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Helmet-compatible adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Small packing volume: Jacket can be stowed in the front right pocket
- Primaloft Gold Active® inserts (80 g/m2) in shoulders, hood, back and sleeve ends for warmth, even in damp conditions
- Regular Fit
- Filling: 90% Down, 10% Feather
- Filling 2: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Main material: 100% Polyamide
- Weight: 340 g
- Primaloft Gold products offer the highest insulation rating and best warmth-to-weight ratio.
Pertex® diamond fuse:
- Pertex® Diamond Fuse fabrics use yarns with unique diamond-shaped filaments that interlock to form a durable, highly abrasion-resistant and water-repellent fabric.
- HyperDRY water-repellant down features a unique fluorocarbon-free treatment, allowing the down to retain its superior warmth-to-weight ratio even when wet.
Mammut down 850 cuin:
- The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
- Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
- Do not iron or treat with steam
- Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
- Tumble dry gentle
- Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)