Biking. Climbing. Hiking. Mountaineering. Trail running. A real all-arounder, that´s the Kento Light HS Hooded Jacket Women. It owes its universal properties to a minimalist weight-reducing design: extremely light and easily compressible with waterproof and breathable properties. The Kento for practical weather protection.
- Super-lightweight and low-volume
- Water-repellent front zipper
- Additional stow bag for low packing volume
- Elastic hem and cuffs for improved fit
- Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- Concealed chest pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Weight: 142 g
- Denier (main material): 15Dx15D
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m²/24h
- Cut: Athletic Fit
- Main Material - Face: 100% Polyamide
- Main material: 100% Polyamide
- Main Material - Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
Mammut drytechnology™ performance:
- Mammut DRYtechnology™ Performance products are highly breathable, water- and windproof (min. 20,000 g/m²/24 h vapor permeability, min. water column rating 10,000 mm).
- Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
- Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
- Do not tumble dry
- Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)