Kento Tour High GTX® Women - a lightweight mountaineering boot for classic mountain tours and much more. Sole design developed in partnership by Vibram and Mammut. Less weight. More grip. Sustainably produced ´´made in Italy´´ Mastrotto split leather. Waterproof and breathable thanks to a Gore-Tex membrane. Optimized fit thanks to a new last. Mountaineering boot with top technical features for classic mountain tours, via ferrata and much more.
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- 3D memo foam
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
- Soles: Dual Density midsole
- Material: textile
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Crampon-compatible: Strap-on crampon-compatible
- Cut: Basic
- Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue Construction
- The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.