Whether it´s your first trip to the mountains or your hundredth, it´s always a good idea to go classic.
Even more if by classic we mean the Mammut Trovat Tour High GORE-TEX® hiking boots. No matter how challenging the terrain or conditions, these boots will consistently get the job done and take you to new and better heights.
A completely redesigned Vibram® rubber outsole delivers relentless traction on uneven or wet terrain. Diagonal sole projections increase the bootie’s stability, while the Memo Foam midsole adapts to the shape of your foot to provide superior cushioning.
Constructed of terracare® nubuck leather, the Trovat Tour High GTX upper is not only highly resistant to wear. It also meets bluesign® standards for sustainable production. The GORE-TEX® layer that covers the chassis guarantees optimal protection against water and humidity, while the 2-Zone lacing system and the Base Fit® heel collar work together for impact-proof support. The Trovat Tour High will accompany you on technical terrain, offering improved support and better grip with a redesigned vibram® sole. For an optimum sure-footed step on day hikes or multi-day tours carrying a heavy load. Waterproof thanks to a GORE-TEX membrane. The sustainably produced terracare® nubuck leather, tanned in an environmentally friendly process, gives the shoe a comfortable fit. The elastic GORE-TEX tongue construction and memo foam provide additional comfort. Materials and components are 100% made in Europe. A classic hiking boot in a modern design.
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- terracare® leather – made in Germany
- Vibram® Outsole
- Weight (UK 8.5): 750 g
- Flex index: A8
- Lace system: 2 Zone
- Soles: PU wedge
- Material: Nubuk leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Gore-tex®: Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue Construction
- Vibram: The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- terracare® is a responsibly made performance leather from one of Germany´s oldest leather specialists, Josef Heinen, which uses environmentally and socially responsible production practices that are 100% transparent and meet high recycling quotas.
- Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.