- WEIGHT: 2180 gr
- UPPERS: Lightweight double boot consisting of an outer boot and a removable inner boot.
- OUTER BOOT: Waterproof and reinforced one piece Dynatec, with Lorica, Carbonglass and Neoprene
- Highly abrasion resistant Cordura liner with Sympatex
- Membrane and 6 mm EVA
- 1.4 mm Neoprene insole for insulation, with anti-slip heel lugs for precise inner boot location.
- INNER BOOT: Slip lasted removable bootie of Lorica and highly abrasion resistant Cordura exterior with Sympatex membrane and interior of Boreal Dry- Line
- Thermo-sealed seams
- Triple internal Thinsulate layers (no adhesives used) surround the foot, guaranteeing maximum protection with no cold spots
- 1.4 mm Neoprene insole for insulation, with anti-slip heel lugs for precise inner boot location
- 4 piece Neoprene Velcro-elastic closure for thermal insulation
- Special Velcro-elastic adjustment on heel.
- MIDSOLE: Boreal PBG-680 with lateral reinforcements for superior torsion control
- Specially isolated by three layers: Radoma, triple layer - Thinsulate and Neoprene.
- SOLE: Boreal Mount FDS-3 with triple density rubber
- Plus 10 mm EVA-Pro midsole for shock absorption and thermal insulation
- Technical Crampon compatible.
- USAGE: Intense to extremely cold conditions
- High mountain and altitude climbing
- Long alpine ascents
- DRY-LINE: The Dry-Line system offers much more than just a waterproof membrane. Besides the waterproof properties
of the Dry-Line it is one of the most breathable systems on the market, transporting moisture both
horizontally and vertically away from the foot.
- TLS: A thermal insulation system with a triple layer of Thinsulate all around the foot combined with different layers
consisting of neoprene, completely waterproof 2.8 mm leather, highly abrasion Cordura and 2.5 mm of EVA.
- XTP FOOTBED: Specially insulated insole to reduce heat loss.
- Boreal Mount Fds-3