Welcome to the new generation of mountaineering boots. Weighing in at just 555 grams, this is the lightest crampon-compatible mountaineering boot on the market. In alpine terrain, our focus is lightness, durability and performance. The Taiss Light Mid GTX brings these features together with an unrivalled array of materials and technology. Without compromising on dampening, our developers have reduced the thickness of the Vibram sole to optimize feel. And thanks to the rigid, carbon-fiber midsole, you can expect the same high performance response and control synonymous with the Taiss. Georganic 3D technology ensures enhanced comfort, with all parts of the boot in contact with the foot designed for specific anatomical features. The elasticated mono-tongue construction helps relieve pressure points on the top of the foot.
- Flex index: B2
- Lace system: 2 Zone
- Soles: Light PU wedge
- Cut: Basic
- Raised rubber rand
- Easy resoling
- Board lasting
- Crampon-compatible B2
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Contact Control
- Vibram® Lite Base
- schoeller® soft shell material
- Mammut Georganic 3D Technology
- Material: Microfiber Racing
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Weight (UK 8.5): 550 g
- Schoeller® soft shell: The seamless schoeller® softshell material offers the shoe unparalleled flexibility.
- Gore-tex®: Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue Construction
- Vibram: The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.