Salewa Crow Gore-tex is an abrasion resistant, comfortable hiking and high intensity mountain training boots designed for everyone who is a alpinist to the core. This versatile boots provides maximum comfort, stability and traction in varied weather conditions and rugged terrain.
The crampons compatible Vibram New Mulaz sole which enables the boots to penetrate into the ground and creates a good traction against the wet rocks while you are trail running. The Gore-tex Performance Comfort lining provides optimized breathability and waterproofing even in wet and slippery surfaces. It works exceptionally well in all sorts of trails.
The 3F System provides optimized breathability and stability even in wet and slippery surfaces and Salewa’s Alpine fit guarantee 100% blister free. The stretch gaiters keep out trail debris, such as grit and leaves and the Multi Fit Footbed + (MFF+) with interchangeable layers gives offers best customisation for your feet -
- It is the ultimate mountaineering boots designed especially for all adventure-sport junkies.Salewa Crow Gore-tex is the answer if you are looking for perfect boots that provides protection, traction and comfort.
The Crow GTX is a versatile mountaineering boot with an abrasion-resistant fabric upper and waterproof GORE-TEX® protection.
Designed for mixed summer use on general alpine terrain and alpine trekking, the Crow GTX has a crampon-compatible Vibram New Mulaz sole – for Combi crampons – that offers grip on rock and traction in mixed mountain terrain and snow. The GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort should the weather close in on you and there’s a full rubber rand for protection against rock and scree.
The Crow GTX integrates SALEWA technologies to offer the Alpine Fit 100% blister free guarantee: 3F System for firm ankle and heel support, Climbing system to ensure that it fits perfectly around your foot and Flex Collar for comfort during descents.
- 3S COMBI SYSTEM
- Flex Collar
- Cleansport NXT ®
- MFF+ Footbed
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Drop: 12 mm (Heel Stack Height 35 mm / Toe Stack Height 23 mm)
- Fit: Standard
- Made in: EU
- Single shoe weight: 675 g
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- CSR: Fair Wear Foundation
- Footbed: MFF+
- Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram New Mulaz
- Upper: 1.6mm suede leather, 360° full rubber rand, Highly wear-resistant fabric