Timberland Treeline Trekker Mid WP Hiking Boots 138182716B
Tags: Timberland, Treeline, Trekker, Mid, WP, Hiking, Boots, 138182716B
Be it trips, evening date or monotonous everyday Timberland Treeline Trekker Mid WP Hiking Boots is an ideal boot as it is extremely comfortable and stylish. This versatile boot with lace closure style is breathable and comfortable that provides maximum comfort, stability and traction in varied weather conditions and rugged terrain.
Thanks to the Better leather upper that provides high performance, durability, abrasion-resistant and the extra soft ReBOTL ™ lining protects your feet even in wet and slippery surfaces. Also, the 100% organic cotton laces offer a secure fit and smooth natural foot movements. In addition, the Ortholite ™ Footbed provides additional cushioning, warmth, comfort and keeps feet cool and dry. The rubber lug outsole improves traction and durability when you are out there in the mountains.
It is the ultimate boot designed especially for all adventure-sport junkies. Timberland Treeline Trekker Mid WP Hiking Boots is the answer if you are looking for all-round trail running boots that provide protection, traction and comfort.
- Upper made with waterproof Better Leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery and ReBOTL™ fabric
- Lace-up style
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining
- OrthoLite® footbed
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane
- Rubber lug outsole
- Help keep your feet dry and your footprint green with Timberland® footwear featuring our TimberDry™ membrane. This waterproof liner helps keep water out but your conscience clear because it’s made with 50% recycled plastic
- Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry
- Stay comfortable all day long with Timberland® footwear featuring lightweight OrthoLite® foam insoles. The ultra-breathable material never loses its ability to help absorb shock and also provides moisture management protection and has antimicrobial treatment for odor control.
- Environmentally responsible leather sourced from tanneries rated silver or gold by the Leather Working Group for their water, energy and waste management practices.
- ReBOTL™ insulation in our footwear contains at least 50% recycled plastic. Plastic is diverted from waste streams and recycled into fibers that are used to make soft, warm faux fur linings.