What does women-specific really mean? For us, it’s shoe that is fully adapted to the morphology of your feet: a softer cuff, cradling anatomical design and lower density ADV-C Chassis for greater stability. In this mid-cut GORE-TEX version of the X-ULTRA 4, all this is backed up by waterproof protection and a grippy outsole that powers through uphills and descents, so you can explore every angle of your freedom.
- The new ADV-C Chassis targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility, while the higher cut provides extra ankle support.
- The Contagrip® MA outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- With softer materials, especially around the collar and heel, a lower-density chassis and bigger last, this shoe is designed for women’s feet.
All Terrain Contagrip®:
- Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Advanced Chassis™ is a molded insert embedded in the outsole. Providing strong lateral support and reassuring protection, it also delivers optimal mobility and flexibility.
- These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
PU coated leather:
- A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
Molded OrthoLite® sockliner:
- Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec .
- Inlay sole: Textile /Synthetic
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Sub-Department: HIKING & MULTIFUNC.
- Upper: PU coated leather/Textile
- Article Type: Standard
- Sizing advice: Choose the size smaller than your usual Salomon size
- Weight: 370 g
- Height: Mid
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX