Salewa Ultra Flex 2 Mid Gore-Tex is a waterproof, breathable and comfortable hiking and high intensity mountain training shoe designed for everyone who is a alpinist to the core. This versatile shoe provides maximum comfort, stability and traction in varied weather conditions and rugged terrain.
The exclusive Michelin Ultra Train sole which enables the shoe to penetrate into the ground and creates a good friction against the wet rocks while you are trail running. The Michelin Outdoor Compound X(OCX) provides high performance and stability even in wet and slippery surfaces. It works exceptionally well in all sorts of trails. Also, the mid-cut upper provides maximum stability and smooth natural foot movements.
The combination of stretchable, durable and comfortable leather and advanced Gore-Tex makes it versatile as it can be worn perfectly as trail running shoe or for daily use. In addition, the Ortholite® footbed provides additional cushioning and wicks away moisture, helping to keep feet cool and dry. And the stretch gaiters keep out trail debris, such as grit and leaves.
It is the ultimate sport shoe designed especially for all adventure-sport junkies. Salewa Ultra Flex 2 Mid Gore-Tex is the answer if you are looking for all-round trail running shoe that provides protection, traction and comfort.
The Ultra Flex 2 Mid merges hiking boot protection and reliability in mixed mountain terrain with the agility of a trail running shoe. It’s built around its POMOCA® performance sole package, developed exclusively with SALEWA®. Engineered for motion guidance, natural roll-off performance and efficient, energy-saving transition along the foot from heel-strike to toe-off. Its compound rubber and aggressive lug design provide surefooted grip and traction on both dry and wet surfaces in varying terrain and weather conditions.
Waterproof breathability & flex protection:
- This shoe has a lightweight, mid-cut upper designed for support and agility. The GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane construction keeps your feet dry in wet and muddy conditions. Inside, a breathable OrthoLite footbed further improves the cushioning and also wicks away moisture to keep your feet cooler and drier. Our trademark SALEWA® 3F System connects the instep area with the sole and heel, ensuring ankle support, flexibility and a precise fit. Thanks to the Flex Collar, the ankle’s rear range of motion is increased for better performance during descents. The Ultra Flex 2 Mid shoe is the ideal solution for speed hiking and moving fast over a wide range of rough terrain.
- 3F System
- ORTHOLITE FOOTBED
- Motion Guidance
- Flex Collar
- Anti-rock heel cup
- Stretch gaiter
- POMOCA® S Path
- Pomoca outsole
- Drop8 mm (Heel Stack Height 26 mm / Toe Stack Height 18 mm)
- Shoelaces: Tech Approach shoelace
- Single shoe weight: 418g (size 8 UK)
- Breathable mesh
- Coated fabric
- Tpu film
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Midsole: Dual Density EVA
- Outsole: Pomoca® Speed Hiking