The North Face Stover Parka is the perfect option for those who are interested in nature because it has been made with recycled plastic to protect the environment. Besides, it has the necessary characteristics for hiking and mountaineering in low temperature areas thanks to it protects you from rain and wind.
DryVent technology provides high impermeability and breathability so you keep dry at all times. This windproof jacket has been designed with recycled ripstop nylon fabric that favors the care of the environment and also its elasticity facilitates your movements.
The adjustable hood, the Velcro closure in the front zipper, zippered pockets for hands, the drawstring at the hem, and the synthetic feather around the hood make this waterproof jacket to be prepared to face adverse weather conditions in the mountains.
You only need a little extra pack space to stash this ultralight weatherproof and eco-friendly rain jacket. Manufactured from recycled, post-consumer plastic it will quickly become a must-have in your pack.
- Unlined, weatherproof rain jacket for year-round use
- Solid colorways made from 100%-recycled ripstop nylon
- Heathered/Printed colorways made from 62%-recycled ripstop nylon
- Relaxed Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers front zipper
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Pit-zip venting for added breathability
- Hem cinch-cord
- Nylon, 38% Polyester
- 100% Nylon Ripstop