Salewa Brenta is a lightweight, water-repellent, windproof and warm insulated jacket that is designed to provide comfort and active insulation during mountain activities like skiing, mountaineering or ski-climbing. It can be worn solo or as a mid-layer to prevent overcooling.
This versatile jacket has the 3D box chamber construction ensures the perfect insulation. The RDS-Certified 80/20 down fill (550 cuin fill power) that is a water-repellent, wind-resistant and high-quality fabric providing maximum comfort and warmth. The moisture management property of this jacket permits the vapor of humidity to escape, regulating body temperatures and elevating comfort inside this jacket.
Also, the standard tailored hood and cuffs with elastic binding seals out wind or snow keeping you warm and protected throughout the day. The 2 pockets with zippers have sufficient storage capacity for your daily essential items. The full-length front zip with windproof flap keeps you protected from the external conditions. The ergonomically designed sleeves ensures the maximum body movements without any discomfort.
No doubt, Salewa Brenta is an ideal jacket for your mountaineering trips as it is suitable for all varied weather conditions, it is an ideal mountaineering apparel.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Benefits: wind-resistant, water-repellent, warm, Lightweight, soft
- Recommended use: Alpine Mountaineering, Ski Mountaineering
- Main material: nylon downproof matt 41 (100%pa)
- Main finishing: durable water repellent c6
- Lining: dwp taffetta 30d 47 bs (100%pa)
- Insulation: duck white down 80/20 cuin550 rds
- Back length: 65 cm (44/38)
- Fit: athletic fit
- Size: 40/34 - 48/42
- Weight: 330 g (44/38)