Salewa MTN Trainer Lite mid Gore-tex is a waterproof, breathable and comfortable hiking and high intensity mountain training shoe designed for everyone who is a alpinist to the core. This versatile shoe provides maximum comfort, stability and traction in varied weather conditions and rugged terrain.
The exclusive dual-density Bilight TPU Technology mid-sole which enables the shoe to penetrate into the ground and creates a good friction against the wet rocks while you are trail running. The Vibram® WTC sole provides high performance and stability even in wet and slippery surfaces. It works exceptionally well in all sorts of trails. Also, the mid-cut upper provides maximum stability and smooth natural foot movements.
The combination of stretchable, durable and comfortable leather and advanced Gore-Tex makes it versatile as it can be worn perfectly as trail running shoe or for daily use. In addition, the Ortholite® footbed provides additional cushioning and wicks away moisture, helping to keep feet cool and dry. And the stretch gaiters keep out trail debris, such as grit and leaves.
It is the ultimate sport shoe designed especially for all adventure-sport junkies. Salewa MTN Trainer Lite Mid Gore-Tex is the answer if you are looking for all-round trail running shoe that provides protection, traction and comfort.
Made for alpine hiking and long backpacking routes – our lightweight, comfortably fitting women’s mid-cut shoe has a GORE-TEX® membrane for durable waterproof protection without sacrificing breathability.The MTN Trainer Lite Mid is a comfortable and supportive mid-cut, 3-season boot that performs well on rock and technical terrain. Carrying more weight, means expending more energy. We strip the weight right down here by using a lightweight, but highly wear-resistant, fabric upper with suede inserts. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining also makes it ideal for 3-season, alpine use from higher activity levels in summer to rain, mud or lingering snow. The fit is what sets any boot apart. Our lasted mid-cut boot construction allows enough space to comfortably accommodate your toes, whilst ensuring all-day comfort and support with the right amount of flex. Inside the heart of the shoe, the EVA midsole delivers good shock absorbency and rebound. For additional stability and protection, there is a forgiving ankle cuff, a heel stabilizer and a rubber toe cap. Underfoot, the outsole guarantees reliable grip thanks to the Pomoca compound rubber and tread pattern with deep lugs and grooves and the versatility to cope with a wide range of terrain from mud and grass to rock, ice and snow. The climbing lacing, which runs right down to the toe, allows easy customisation for greater precision in technical terrain or more relaxed wear. Our women’s MTN Trainer Lite Mid is a lighter mid-top, 3-season alpine footwear solution for long-distance hikers and backpackers who want to shed weight from their feet but are not prepared to compromise on water resistance and comfort.
- Weight: 465g
- Sole Segmenttrekking & Hiking
- Drop15mm (Heel Stack Height 40mm / Toe Stack Height 25mm)
- Upper: Highly Wear-Resistant Fabric,1.6mm Suede Leather
- Lining Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Insole: Mid Stiff: Nylon
- Midsole: Eva
- Outsole: Pomoca Mtn Trainer Lite
- The trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area of the shoe with the sole and heel; ensuring flexibility, support and the correct fit where it’s needed.
- Climbing Lacing offers accurate adjustment in the toe-area of your shoe, giving you more support and performance when tackling technical terrain.
- Gore-Tex® fabrics lead the industry of technical clothing in the provision of waterproof protection, breathability and durability. The GORE-TEX® membrane is completely water- and windproof and at the same time allows sweat to pass through it. The membrane is formed by pores (over 9 billion pores per square inch) which are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule preventing water penetration and helping the skin breathe. Resistance tested in the lab, simulating the most extreme atmospheric conditions.
POMOCA® S Path:
- Pomoca® Gliding Path facilitates the natural S-shaped roll-through of the foot. A special S-shaped tread pattern – the “Gliding Path” – ensures a seamless roll-through and reduces deformation energy. A traction zone alongside the Gliding Path offers good footing on varying terrain.
- Heel stabilizer
- TPU film protection
- rubber toe cup