The North Face Chimera 18 L hiking backpack offers you enough capacity for you to go running on the mountain feeling comfortable, light, and with the necessary adjustment so as not to feel the load moving.
The Dyno Cinch System technology facilitates the manipulation of the straps while you are running without having to stop. Besides, this trail running backpack has the Flash Dry technology on the back panel which is highly breathable avoiding annoying sweat on the back.
The main compartment is wide enough to store your food or some waterproof or warm clothes and it includes a hydration bag. The harness of this trekking backpack brings 4 pockets and in the side elastic pockets, you can place your drums which you access more easily and in the middle of the race.
For trail aficionados who need agile storage with a glove-like fit.
The 18-litre Chimera features our new Dyno Cinch System™ for on-the-fly, balanced compression adjustment.
A FlashDry™ back panel will keep you sweat-free when it matters most.
- Features our new integrated Dyno Cinch System™, which cinches the load lifters to adjust shoulder carry height and compress the load.
- Main and secondary compartments are easily accessible without having to remove the pack.
- Front stash pocket allows for quick access to layers and snacks.
- Harness features four pockets to store gels, snacks and hydration.
- Hydration sleeve for your fluids.
- FlashDry™ back panel is breathable and dries fast for maximum comfort.
- Side pockets stretch for on-the-go access to water bottle.
- 70D IronLite™ nylon.
- Weight-511 g.
- Volume-18 litres.