The North Face Chimera 24L backpack is an excellent solution to go for an excursion in the mountains for a day since it provides you with enough capacity to carry what is necessary (24 litres) and is also compatible with a hydration bag.
Enjoying nature is possible thanks to this hiking backpack that easily adjusts during the ride with the Dyno Cinch System. Your back will keep dry in the entire road due to the FlashDry system, whose fabrics allow ventilation.
This trekking backpack incorporates an accessible main and secondary compartment, harness pockets to store some energy bars and elastic pockets to carry drums.
For trail aficionados who need agile storage with a glove-like fit.
The 24-litre Chimera features our new Dyno Cinch System™ for on-the-fly, balanced compression adjustment.
A FlashDry™ back panel will keep you sweat-free when it matters most.
- Features our new integrated Dyno Cinch System™, which cinches the load lifters to adjust shoulder carry height and compress the load.
- Main and secondary compartments are easily accessible without having to remove the pack.
- Front stash pocket allows for quick access to layers and snacks.
- Harness features four pockets to store gels, snacks and hydration.
- Hydration sleeve for your fluids.
- FlashDry™ back panel is breathable and dries fast for maximum comfort.
- Side pockets stretch for on-the-go access to water bottle.
- 70D IronLite™ nylon.
- Weight-596 g.
- Volume-24 litres.