Be it mountain trips, evening date or monotonous everyday Timberland Splitrock 2 is an ideal boot as it is extremely comfortable and stylish. This versatile trail boot with lace closure style is breathable and comfortable hiking and high intensity mountain boot that provides maximum comfort, stability and traction in varied weather conditions and rugged terrain.
Thanks to the Premium full-grain leather upper that provides high performance, durability, abrasion-resistant and the extra soft 100% recycled PET lining protects your feet even in wet and slippery surfaces. Also, the 100% organic cotton laces offers a secure fit and smooth natural foot movements.
In addition, the Ortholite ™ EVA provides additional cushioning, warmth, comfort and keeps feet cool and dry. The Durable Green rubber outsole made with 42% recycled plastic improves traction and durability when you are out there in the mountains. Lastly, Sensor flex ™ technology provides maximum flexibility and support.
It is the ultimate boot designed especially for all adventure-sport junkies. Timberland Splitrock 2 is the answer if you are looking for all-round trail running or outdoor activities boot that provides protection, traction and comfort.
Scaling summits and challenging yourself over multi-terrains demands a gutsy hiker, and the Splitrock Hiker 2 is constructed to face any outdoor challenge. The padded collar will support the ankles whilst a breathable mesh lining keeps temperatures better regulated, designed using eco-conscious recycled PET mesh, something you’ll also find on the sturdy laces.
- Premium leathers from an LWG Silver-rated tannery for comfort and durability
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- 100% recycled PET laces
- 100% recycled PET mesh lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and environmentally conscious
- EVA midsole for all-day comfort, lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Green RubberTM outsole made from 42% recycled rubber is designed for traction and durability