Laser-fused, waterproof down jacket that keeps you warm and dry: the Photics HS Thermo Parka Women. Revolutionary Mammut Laser Fuse Technology™ joins two materials via laser light to create completely sealed seams without needle holes. No water penetration, no loss of down. Precise body mapping through the limitless design possibilities for the insulation zones. Photics. The revolutionary new down jacket.
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Wide-ribbed cuffs
- 2-way front zipper with fold-over snap button facing
- Internal zipper pocket
- Down-filled, fixed hood
- Mammut drytechnology™ membrane permanent waterproofness
- 2 side pockets, zippers concealed by flaps
- Laser Fuse Technology: Laser welded seams without stitching to avoid down leakage; narrow seams reduce cold spots for better heat retention
- Bonded hem for a technical look and greater comfort
- Filled with 225 g 90/10 goose down with 750 cuin fill power
- Main Material - Face: 100% Polyester
- Filling: 90% White Goose Down, 10% White Goose Feather
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Main Material - Membrane: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 926 g
- Denier (main material): 78Dx78D
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m²/24h
- Cut: Regular Fit
Rds - Responsible Down Standard:
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
Pfc Free Dwr:
- Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
- Mammut DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.
- Mammut® laser fuse technology™
Mammut down 750 cuin:
- The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
- Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
- Tumble dry gentle
- Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)